Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When you open Notes and go to Folders where do you find "Recently Deleted" if it does not show up on your screen

My iPhone upgraded last night to 15.5 last night and I am missing a Folder in my Notes. I asked the question on my MacBook Pro on how to find missing folders and it suggested it might have been recently deleted and to open Notes, go to Folders and under "Recently Deleted" use the back arrow to see if the folder can be found, but I do not see on my screen the title "Recently Deleted". Can you please help me. I have put the title of the folder in "Search" and it does not show up.

Posted on May 30, 2022 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 2:26 PM

“Recently Deleted” showing up as a folder is entirely dependent on exactly where your notes are housed. Check Settings > Notes > Accounts to determine exactly where that is. The place that houses your notes determines how to recover them, or if recovery is even possible.

2 replies

May 30, 2022 2:24 PM in response to patty279

My iPhone upgraded last night to 15.5 last night and I am missing a Folder in my Notes. I asked the question on my MacBook Pro on how to find missing folders and it suggested it might have been recently deleted and to open Notes, go to Folders and under "Recently Deleted" use the back arrow to see if the folder can be found, but I do not see on my screen the title "Recently Deleted". Can you please help me. I have put the title of the folder in "Search" and it does not show up.

When you open Notes and go to Folders where do you find "Recently Deleted" if it does not show up on your screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.