Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to send multiple files from my files program

I need to send multiple files from my files program. I only seem to be able to send one at a time, surely there must be a way I can send all (18 pages) files in one e mail. Hopefully someone out there can help?

thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 25, 2022 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 6:08 AM

I think it'll still be cumbersome on your iPhone, but technically achieves what you are asking..

Rather than share a file from the files app 18 times, start with a new email in the mail app, then use the file attachment option to go and select your files 1 by 1. I did not see a way to select multiple, but they would at least be in one email like you want..

If you have a Mac, would become easier as you can select multiple that way.

I don't have a windows PC with iCloud on it to test that way, but I suspect you could do the same thing.

Add email attachments in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support (TM)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2022 6:08 AM in response to Brianoakcroft11

I think it'll still be cumbersome on your iPhone, but technically achieves what you are asking..

Rather than share a file from the files app 18 times, start with a new email in the mail app, then use the file attachment option to go and select your files 1 by 1. I did not see a way to select multiple, but they would at least be in one email like you want..

If you have a Mac, would become easier as you can select multiple that way.

I don't have a windows PC with iCloud on it to test that way, but I suspect you could do the same thing.

Add email attachments in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support (TM)

I need to send multiple files from my files program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.