Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal only shows up All day events

Hello,

Since I updated to MacOs Monterey 12.4 (I guess) my calendar only shows up the all day events.

All the events that are not set as all day event and that have an scheduled hour do not show up...

However, on my iphone, everything is fine... Any idea of the problem? I have searched through the options and everything seems ok...

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on May 25, 2022 6:47 AM

7 replies

May 26, 2022 9:05 AM in response to Mrngview

Hi Mrngview,

It sounds like you may have some of your calendars hidden. Here's a resource that should help you with that: Show or hide a calendar on Mac

If that doesn't work, you may want to check your internet accounts to see if you have the proper calendars enabled. Here's some info about that: Use your internet accounts on Mac

We hope this helps

Take care.

Jun 1, 2022 6:12 AM in response to Shannon_DN

Hello,

Just to confirm, if you view your calendar in month view, you can not see all day events, is this correct? --> Again, I cannot see the events that are not set as full day event when I am in daily or in weekly view.

In monthly view, I can see them.

Examples for the 1st June:

Daily and weekly view:

Monthly view:

[Image Edited by Moderator]

iCal only shows up All day events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.