Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phases of moon not showing in Calendar app

Even though Phases of Moon is checked on Mac, iPhone, and iPad in their respective Calendar app, they do not show on any of my devices.

Calendar is synced via iCloud.

I have unchecked, closed and and then rechecked on all devices without no results.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 12:09 PM

For lack of further evidence, I would say that you lost the feed to that subscription.

Since it is no longer functioning, delete it. As a replacement, I found this subscription for Moon Phases and a few other astrological events. I successfully subscribed, and unsubscribed without a problem. These two screenshots display some info about the subscription:

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 12:09 PM in response to Derryl S

For lack of further evidence, I would say that you lost the feed to that subscription.

Since it is no longer functioning, delete it. As a replacement, I found this subscription for Moon Phases and a few other astrological events. I successfully subscribed, and unsubscribed without a problem. These two screenshots display some info about the subscription:

Sep 16, 2019 6:24 AM in response to Derryl S

Hello Derryl S.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that your calendars on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac don’t show the moon phase. I am happy to help.

Please check each device to ensure you’re using the same Apple ID on each device.

Restart each device and check to see if the moon phases show.

Let’s try the steps here: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

Take care.

Sep 16, 2019 3:02 PM in response to rose_10

The Mac, iPhone, and iPad are all signed in and iCloud in Preferences show all three are logged in to my Apple ID.

I have 12 of my own calendars along with using holidays (subscribed) and birthdays. Unchecked is Siri Found In Apps, Reminders, and Clearing (whatever that is). Calendar is also checked (who knows what that is for). Everything shows that is checked except Phases.

Calendars only began being synced to iCloud last month. Years ago Phases did show then but I unchecked. Recently (before using iCloud sync) I decided I wanted them to show again and found they wouldn't appear.

A change made in one device will change on all devices which shows they are all linked to iCloud.

I have refreshed the calendar list on all devices with Phases still checked on all three devices calendar list

Phases is still not showing after refreshing on all devices. The Mac Calendar in month view is the easiest to see if phases were visible

Attached is a screen capture from iPhone which shows the same calendars that are on all three devices. Can't show the remaining calendars below Phases in one screen capture.

phases of moon not showing in Calendar app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.