Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moon phases on calendar

The moon phases from google calendar are no longer showing up on the apple calendar. I have seen this reported numerous times with no response that actually addresses/fixes the issue. The moon phases show up on google calendar, so there is no problem on the google/gmail side and I also have moon phases checked under calendar to show up on all my devices. They were appearing on the calendar a few months ago on all my devices and now they are not. If this linkage cannot be fixed, is there a moon phases calendar on icloud or other that can be added? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on May 23, 2021 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 7:18 AM

prf2000,

Got it. Have you tried to add the subscribe calendar by following the steps mentioned in the second bullet point under "Turn on iCloud, Google, Exchange, or Yahoo calendars" here: Set up multiple calendars on iPhone

Cheers!

4 replies

May 25, 2021 4:40 AM in response to barberlives123

Thank you very much!!! but yes I have unsubscribed and then re-subscribed, turned all my devices off and back on, sync’ed them, pretty much any combination of actions you would think would help I have tried and retried to no avail. I even tried subscribing to a different moon phase service, but moon phases just won’t show up on anything Apple. I do NOT have access to a Mac so no I have not attempted the icloud calendar subscriptions idea.

It is really strange that moon phases worked for many years and then suddenly stopped working. Unfortunately, I do not know when it stopped or maybe that would give a clue as to what might have changed. The fact that others have the same issue tells me it is more global than something I might have done. What’s even stranger is that Apple does not offer a moon phase calendar.

May 25, 2021 9:43 AM in response to Jeff_W.

I cannot thank you enough Jeff!!!!! I didn’t even think about going to Calendar under Settings. I grabbed the .ICS from the google phases of the moon calendar and added it as a subscribed calendar. It is a bit crappy that i have to do this on each of my devices individually, but it will get me by until I can figure out a more global/shared solution that will proliferate across the platforms. Thank you so much!!! Paula prf2000

Moon phases on calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.