Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I share apple one family with android user

Can I share apple one family with an android user

Posted on May 25, 2022 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 1:33 PM

Yes. Apple One can be shared with Android users but there are some limitations.

They'll only be able to access Apple Music subscription directly on the Android device through the Apple Music app for Android or through music.apple.com website.

For Apple TV+ and iCloud Storage they'll need to do so through the Apple website for each service or another supported device. No Android apps exist for those services.

Apple Arcade requires an Apple device to access and will not be accessible from the Android device in any way.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2022 1:33 PM in response to rishi193

Yes. Apple One can be shared with Android users but there are some limitations.

They'll only be able to access Apple Music subscription directly on the Android device through the Apple Music app for Android or through music.apple.com website.

For Apple TV+ and iCloud Storage they'll need to do so through the Apple website for each service or another supported device. No Android apps exist for those services.

Apple Arcade requires an Apple device to access and will not be accessible from the Android device in any way.

Can I share apple one family with android user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.