Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have contacts and calendar on my PC. I would like them to be sync them on my iPhone. How can I do this?

I have contacts and calendar on my PC. I would like them to be sync them on my iPhone. How can I do this?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on May 26, 2022 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 6:59 AM

You could set up iCloud for Windows and use iCloud to sync your computer and to your iPhone.

See Set up and use iCloud for Windows

also What is iCloud for Windows? - and in this document Set up iCloud Mail, Contacts and Calendar in Outlook on your Windows computer

2 replies

May 26, 2022 9:22 AM in response to DDMcConahay

DDMcConahay wrote:

Your contacts & calendar sync to one or more email accounts. Just add those accounts to your phone, and when setting them up turn on the switches for Contacts & Calendar. To add email accounts to your phone go to Settings/Mail/Accounts. If the mail accounts are already on your phone tap on each and turn on the switches. If the accounts are not on your phone tap Add.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.