Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incoming Calls “No Caller ID”

All of my incoming calls show “No Caller ID”

These calls include my contacts. Every single incoming call, regardless if they are in my contacts show up “No Caller ID”

I’ve tried so many options and nothing is working..

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 26, 2022 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 5:14 AM

Caller ID is set by the caller, not the receiver.

With regards to your incoming calls, your Contacts app matches and displays the number of incoming calls when the caller has chosen to show their number. Incoming calls will not be matched to your contacts list when a caller has chosen not to show their number.

Perhaps test your incoming calls display using a phone where you know the number is set as visible.

If you still have this issue after testing your phone contact Apple Support. Choose iPhone > More > Contacts

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 5:14 AM in response to Dennishr

Caller ID is set by the caller, not the receiver.

With regards to your incoming calls, your Contacts app matches and displays the number of incoming calls when the caller has chosen to show their number. Incoming calls will not be matched to your contacts list when a caller has chosen not to show their number.

Perhaps test your incoming calls display using a phone where you know the number is set as visible.

If you still have this issue after testing your phone contact Apple Support. Choose iPhone > More > Contacts

Incoming Calls “No Caller ID”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.