Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new MacBook air. How is my payment applied? I make my monthly payments and any additional charges, am I still charged interest? My MacBook Air is interest free.

My question is on the apple card. I purchased a MacBook air, i am paying monthly and it is interest free. Lets say I go out and make a $100 purchase. When I make my payment I may my MacBook Air monthly interest free payment and the $100. Does my payment apply to that $100 or does it reduce my MacBook Air money owed?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on May 27, 2022 4:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 4:36 AM

Two separate items. Your monthly installment is added to your minimum payment each month. So, if you have other charges (say you charge $100 and the minimum monthly payment on that is $25) the $25 is added to the monthly payment due on the installment and represents the minimum due.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 4:36 AM in response to Mymollybrown

Two separate items. Your monthly installment is added to your minimum payment each month. So, if you have other charges (say you charge $100 and the minimum monthly payment on that is $25) the $25 is added to the monthly payment due on the installment and represents the minimum due.

I bought a new MacBook air. How is my payment applied? I make my monthly payments and any additional charges, am I still charged interest? My MacBook Air is interest free.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.