Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged interest on my new Mac with Apple Card?

I bought a new iMac and thought it was interest free on my Apple Card. But I’m am being charged monthly. What gives?

iMac 27″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 3:59 PM

Did you choose the Monthly Installments option when buying? See the "Select Apple Card Monthly Installments when you shop." section of Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

Either way, this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You may want to contact sales support at 1-800-MY-APPLE to see if they can help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 3:59 PM in response to Redrocks1000

Did you choose the Monthly Installments option when buying? See the "Select Apple Card Monthly Installments when you shop." section of Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

Either way, this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You may want to contact sales support at 1-800-MY-APPLE to see if they can help.

Why am I being charged interest on my new Mac with Apple Card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.