Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reminders app

i read an article here about how to customize reminders but is it outdated? i can’t put an icon on my reminder and i have the newest updated on my phone

Posted on May 27, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 5:42 AM

Hello!

By selecting a reminder and then pressing the "i" icon on the right you can customise it. To add a picture, scroll all the way to the bottom of the details page and select "Add Image" (see screenshot)

You cannot put an icon (such as an emoji) on a reminder. You can only do that on Lists. From the "My Lists" page inside the app, select "Add List" (bottom right). There you can create a new list with your own icon and name to personalise it.

Here's a relevant article to your question:

Organize reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope this helped

-flef

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 5:42 AM in response to lulu_mochi

Hello!

By selecting a reminder and then pressing the "i" icon on the right you can customise it. To add a picture, scroll all the way to the bottom of the details page and select "Add Image" (see screenshot)

You cannot put an icon (such as an emoji) on a reminder. You can only do that on Lists. From the "My Lists" page inside the app, select "Add List" (bottom right). There you can create a new list with your own icon and name to personalise it.

Here's a relevant article to your question:

Organize reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope this helped

-flef

reminders app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.