Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple replacement keyboard

I have been. trying to get. my keyboard replaced from March onward. I had contact and at the end missed a call from a service agent. after that i emailed and called but i get no reply. Im desperate. as i do not have the possibility to travel twice to hand in my keyboard. Hence i need to do this via courier. (An option available according the Apple website). Is there any apple support manager out there that can take ownership of this case?

Posted on May 27, 2022 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 6:08 AM

r wortmann wrote:

I have been. trying to get. my keyboard replaced from March onward. I had contact and at the end missed a call from a service agent. after that i emailed and called but i get no reply. Im desperate. as i do not have the possibility to travel twice to hand in my keyboard. Hence i need to do this via courier. (An option available according the Apple website). Is there any apple support manager out there that can take ownership of this case?

This is a user to user forum...

You want Apple— on line Apple Support

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 6:08 AM in response to r wortmann

r wortmann wrote:

This is a user to user forum...

You want Apple— on line Apple Support

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apple replacement keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.