Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Xerox printer B210 not printing from my MacBooK Air

My problem is the same as chemistry 48 who previously wrote in. My Xerox B210 printer which had worked flawlessly for me until I installed the current Mac OS Monterey, has not responded to any of the recommended troubleshooting ideas I found Apple support or Google. When I push print, it responds by spitting out 2-sided sheets of paper with odd symbols printed across the tops without stopping. I have to manually stop the process. Any suggestions?

Posted on May 27, 2022 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 12:07 PM

Hi,

You may have to provide us with some more information.

A link to the previous topic? Details about the problem, and about what you have tried?

How is your printer connected? If applicable, which printer driver is used?

A Xerox B210 Printer is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the AirPrint technology. This means that it should be compatible with macOS 12 Monterey without additional drivers, provided that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). AirPrint works with both wired (Ethernet) and wireless network connections. Has AirPrint been tested?

https://www.office.xerox.com/latest/B25BR-01U.PDF

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 12:07 PM in response to Katesmiles

Hi,

You may have to provide us with some more information.

A link to the previous topic? Details about the problem, and about what you have tried?

How is your printer connected? If applicable, which printer driver is used?

A Xerox B210 Printer is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the AirPrint technology. This means that it should be compatible with macOS 12 Monterey without additional drivers, provided that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). AirPrint works with both wired (Ethernet) and wireless network connections. Has AirPrint been tested?

https://www.office.xerox.com/latest/B25BR-01U.PDF

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

Xerox printer B210 not printing from my MacBooK Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.