Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Mini 2, was able to back up to (PC) and to Icloud,version 12.5.5. and latest ITunes. Another IPad I want to back up has version 8.4 and does not back up via ITUNES or ICloud. I WIIL NOT risk UPDATING the SW to back up. SOLUTIONS?

I have an IPad Mini 2, was able to back up to COMPUTER (PC) and to Icloud (version 12.5.5.) and latest ITunes. Another IPad I want to back up has (version 8.4) and does not back up via ITUNES or ICloud. I WIIL NOT risk UPDATING the SW to back up. SOLUTIONS?

iPad 2

Posted on May 27, 2022 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 1:18 PM

KOOZ1 wrote:

I have an IPad Mini 2, was able to back up to COMPUTER (PC) and to Icloud (version 12.5.5.) and latest ITunes. Another IPad I want to back up has (version 8.4) and does not back up via ITUNES or ICloud. I WIIL NOT risk UPDATING the SW to back up. SOLUTIONS?

If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

If you can't back up your iOS or iPadOS device to a computer or restore it from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 1:18 PM in response to KOOZ1

KOOZ1 wrote:

If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

If you can't back up your iOS or iPadOS device to a computer or restore it from a backup - Apple Support

IPad Mini 2, was able to back up to (PC) and to Icloud,version 12.5.5. and latest ITunes. Another IPad I want to back up has version 8.4 and does not back up via ITUNES or ICloud. I WIIL NOT risk UPDATING the SW to back up. SOLUTIONS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.