Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I rectify Face ID disabled

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on May 27, 2022 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 10:17 AM

From the first article I posted above.

1. If you still can't enroll your face or unlock your device with Face ID, you can take your device to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact Apple Support about your iPhone or your iPad.

Only a trained technician should service your device. Improper repair, modification, or use of nongenuine Apple components in the laser systems might prevent the safety mechanisms from functioning properly and could cause hazardous exposure and injury to eyes or skin.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 10:17 AM in response to yetunde34

From the first article I posted above.

1. If you still can't enroll your face or unlock your device with Face ID, you can take your device to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact Apple Support about your iPhone or your iPad.

Only a trained technician should service your device. Improper repair, modification, or use of nongenuine Apple components in the laser systems might prevent the safety mechanisms from functioning properly and could cause hazardous exposure and injury to eyes or skin.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.