Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applecare issue

Hello, I sent my phone back to apple care. Fedex got it there late. They charged my the amount for the full amount of the phone because it was late. Now they refuse to give me my phone back. They tell me to goto fedex & take the issue up with them. I am unable to get any documentation from apple support saying that they will charge me for full amount of the phone & not give me my phone back because it showed up late. Has anyone else had this issue?

Posted on May 27, 2022 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 1:18 PM

FedEx would have had to have delivered your original iPhone to Apple more than 10 days after Apple shipped you your replacement iPhone in order for you to be charged for the iPhone. How long after you received the replacement iPhone did you ship the original iPhone to Apple?

"If Apple does not receive the original product within the Return Period, your credit card will be charged the Replacement Value." This would have been explained to you when the repair was started.

Express Replacement Service Terms and Conditions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 1:18 PM in response to JK Performance

FedEx would have had to have delivered your original iPhone to Apple more than 10 days after Apple shipped you your replacement iPhone in order for you to be charged for the iPhone. How long after you received the replacement iPhone did you ship the original iPhone to Apple?

"If Apple does not receive the original product within the Return Period, your credit card will be charged the Replacement Value." This would have been explained to you when the repair was started.

Express Replacement Service Terms and Conditions

May 28, 2022 1:29 PM in response to MooreD10

Apparently it showed up a month late.

I dropped it off at the Fedex location (gas station) about a week or so after I got my replacement.

So I am not sure if the gas station misplaced it or what happened to it.

I asked Apple if they could still credit me back the $1500 fee even though it was late, they said no.

I then asked if I could at least get my broken phone back, they said no.

I was told to contact fedex & ask why it took so long.

But there was nothing Apple could do.

Applecare issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.