Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant see the calls history more than 11 days in my iPhone 13.

In the call history (resents), I can’t see the calls made, more than 11 days back.

I use iPhone 13.

Is there any settings to increase the days.

Or, why has Apple limited this number of days?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on May 27, 2022 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2022 9:36 PM

anoop117 Said:

"I cant see the calls history more than 11 days in my iPhone 13.: In the call history (resents), I can’t see the calls made, more than 11 days back. I use iPhone 13. Is there any settings to increase the days. Or, why has Apple limited this number of days?"

Retrieving Lost Call Log:

Logging into my Carrier's site, I have a 90-day list of a call history. See what happens when you log in to your Carrier's site, and view the calls.

Report back if that does the trick.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2022 9:36 PM in response to anoop117

anoop117 Said:

"I cant see the calls history more than 11 days in my iPhone 13.: In the call history (resents), I can’t see the calls made, more than 11 days back. I use iPhone 13. Is there any settings to increase the days. Or, why has Apple limited this number of days?"

Retrieving Lost Call Log:

Logging into my Carrier's site, I have a 90-day list of a call history. See what happens when you log in to your Carrier's site, and view the calls.

Report back if that does the trick.

I cant see the calls history more than 11 days in my iPhone 13.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.