Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Iphone call history

Is there any way to extend the Call history to more than 100 calls on my iPhone 14 Pro Max?

I am a business man and I have huge problem.

I was 15 years android user and the Call history was unlimited...

Cheers!

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 3, 2023 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 1:54 PM

s_leandros wrote:

Thank you for your quick reply.
Though that is NOT a carrier s problem.
It is a common Iphone limitation and I m trying to find a solution.

That is correct, it is not a carrier problem.

However, the iPhone only stores the lat 100 calls, if you go to your carriers website, they usually have a page that will let you see many more calls than just 100.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2023 1:54 PM in response to s_leandros

s_leandros wrote:

Thank you for your quick reply.
Though that is NOT a carrier s problem.
It is a common Iphone limitation and I m trying to find a solution.

That is correct, it is not a carrier problem.

However, the iPhone only stores the lat 100 calls, if you go to your carriers website, they usually have a page that will let you see many more calls than just 100.

May 3, 2023 4:07 AM in response to s_leandros

Please contact your Carrier and ask for a detailed itemized bill.

Please understand that the same SIM can be used on more than one device and calls can be made and received using any device including an Android device.

The call history of all the devices where the SIM was used is collated in one place: i.e. your Carrier, which is authentic and you will be paying the carrier based on this only. So please ask your Carrier for a detailed itemized bill.

Iphone call history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.