Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iOS call history

Switch back to an Iphone in 2023 and Call history still 100 records???? On my Samsung Android phone phone calls history keeps about a year, is it some more people who need this? Is any chance this will be solved or I need back to Android?

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 1:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 2:31 AM

You can make a suggestion to Apple here -

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Similar questions

6 replies

Jul 18, 2023 1:38 AM in response to Mr-vanich

Just to clarify, it's important to understand that a single SIM card can actually be used across multiple devices. This means that you can make and receive calls from any device, including Android devices.

All the call history associated with that SIM card is consolidated in one central location: your trusted carrier. It's worth noting that your carrier will bill you based on this consolidated information and not on the call history if shown to them. Therefore, if you need a comprehensive breakdown of your usage, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier and requesting a detailed itemized bill.

By doing so, you'll have a clear overview of your usage across all the devices you've used with that SIM card, ensuring transparency and accuracy in your billing.

Jul 18, 2023 2:27 AM in response to SravanKrA

Yes I can, when I using iPhone:

1th case: some potential clients called me week ago, I go to my career utility and see call history, then copy past "that" number, it cost me about 10 minutes.

2nd case, when I use second line on Android phone: just scroll call history for month ago, any number I see - I have detailed information about all call at year time.

Unfortunately if this option important iPhone useless for business in this case

iOS call history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.