Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unsinc device

How do I unsinc my business iPhoneX from my other devices?

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 28, 2022 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 1:42 PM

Very likely the proper course of action is to acquire a new Apple ID to use for your business persona. This will appear to be a totally different person than your personal Apple ID.

If you pursue this method, you would first need to thoroughly and completely cleanse your business Apple products as follows, then "move in" using your new Apple ID.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 1:42 PM in response to mcoleman80

Very likely the proper course of action is to acquire a new Apple ID to use for your business persona. This will appear to be a totally different person than your personal Apple ID.

If you pursue this method, you would first need to thoroughly and completely cleanse your business Apple products as follows, then "move in" using your new Apple ID.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Unsinc device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.