Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help to recover deleted documents

I need your help to recover my deleted files in my MacAir. Without knowing the consequence, I deleted all pdf and word documents usually found in "Recents" and "Bin". Then I realised that those documents are permanently deleted from other places as well.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 28, 2022 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 5:49 AM

Check your backup; it may be your only hope.

There are data recovery apps out there are and of course they all claim they work. You may need to try several to find one that works for you. I've had limited success with all I've ever tried

There are also data recovery outfits that do just what you need ... if it can be done. The ones I know of are very expensive.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 5:49 AM in response to nileshfromnegombo

Check your backup; it may be your only hope.

There are data recovery apps out there are and of course they all claim they work. You may need to try several to find one that works for you. I've had limited success with all I've ever tried

There are also data recovery outfits that do just what you need ... if it can be done. The ones I know of are very expensive.

Need help to recover deleted documents

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.