Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove from recents in email

Hello

My question may or may not be related to the one at the bottom of my post: How come one email address has the blue letter "I" in the circle allowing me to remove from recents, but other email (from external addresses) do not and I cannot remove them? There is a right arrow and it does nothing when I tap on it. I don't need these addresses anymore as they relate to a past job interview I had - they were never my contacts - or maybe because we replied back and forth but I never added them to my contacts app. Please see screenshots from my phone. I'd like to remove them (Cynthia and Jasmine). Thank you.

How do I remove an email address that is … - Apple Community

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 28, 2022 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 5:03 PM

Thank you. I do have a question, actually. Can I go back to the original post I made and delete the images of my phone's screenshots? How do I do that? thanks. Can you please remove the entire thread? Or how do I contact Apple to do this? thanks again

4 replies

May 29, 2022 10:35 AM in response to Christine Altieri

Hi Christine Altieri,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! The emails with the "I" are from your your contacts lists:

Add and use contact information on iPhone

The other ones that are not in your contacts are Siri Suggestions based on people you included in previous emails:

Siri Suggestions on iPhone

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

remove from recents in email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.