Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Offline Siri

Offline siri is not working after I did all the suggested tips for it to work. What should I do? My phone is iphone 13 pro max.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 28, 2022 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 4:38 PM

Yet, I am mindful and aware that there are certain command where siri works when offline. But the issue is that, whenever I turn my connection off (data and wifi) and when I tried to say “hey siri” it says “connect to wifi to download data for using siri without an internet connection”

3 replies

Jun 28, 2022 10:32 AM in response to argie178

I have the same problem with my brand new iPhone 13 Pro. It's not a matter of reduced functionality offline... there is NO functionality offline and I get the same message to "connect to wifi to download data for using siri without an internet connection", with no instructions about HOW to get the necessary data for offline use.

I never really wanted to use Siri until I heard it was available offline- since it isn't, really, I won't bother.

Offline Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.