Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I thought my Apple cloud 50 GB gets canceled when I do Apple one that has the 200 GB why am I showing that I’m low on stores I need to upgrade when I should already have the 200

I thought my Apple cloud 50 GB gets canceled when I do Apple one that has the 200 GB why am I showing that I’m low on stores I need to upgrade when I should already have the 200

Posted on May 28, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 1:30 PM

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

then sign back in using the same way you signed out and it should work. Good luck

5 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.