Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding the family configuration

Hi there!

I’ve been having some trouble for about a year now with the family thingy on settings, just a year ago I decided to try it out with my brother, however we didn’t need it anymore so we decided to stop using it, the thing is, now that I have logged out of it, I’m still not able to use my profiles configuration settings. I can’t access my Apple ID, nor ICloud, or media & purchases. Even after signing out of the family option I’m still limited to certain actions on settings. How can I fix this ?

Posted on May 28, 2022 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 4:55 PM

My husband and I were playing around in the settings & accidentally ran across this. :) But if you go to settings>screentime>content & privacy restrictions, then scroll down to the "allow changes" section, you will see the "account changes" & other things you can change. You can follow this article, Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 4:55 PM in response to EAS29

My husband and I were playing around in the settings & accidentally ran across this. :) But if you go to settings>screentime>content & privacy restrictions, then scroll down to the "allow changes" section, you will see the "account changes" & other things you can change. You can follow this article, Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

I hope this helps.

Regarding the family configuration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.