Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund after cancelling order on apple online store

Hello everyone. On 16th May 2022 I ordered a macbook air from apple online store and made payment using my debit card. However, I cancelled the order on 19th May. Was just wondering how long will it take for the refund to get back into my bank account because it’s already 29th May. From what I’ve read apple will not bill our card before the order is shipped. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

Posted on May 28, 2022 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 8:26 PM

It might depend on the country and method of payment; if you were actually charged (you did check with your bank??), the refund may take up to 30 days.

Having said that, it is more than likely that Apple simply reserved the amount in your debit card account - contact your bank and check how long it'll be before the money is released. See the info here:

Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2022 8:26 PM in response to nhzwniaa

It might depend on the country and method of payment; if you were actually charged (you did check with your bank??), the refund may take up to 30 days.

Having said that, it is more than likely that Apple simply reserved the amount in your debit card account - contact your bank and check how long it'll be before the money is released. See the info here:

Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

Refund after cancelling order on apple online store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.