You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got stuck how to refund my apple credit to my bank account

however the apple wallet has option to transfer money or credit to my bank account from apple wallet but apple credit from apple store has no option to refund money from apple credit to bank account and iPad has no option in setting to apple wallet

Posted on May 29, 2022 7:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 1:53 PM

Saurabbh wrote:

apple credit from apple store has no option to refund money from apple credit to bank account

That is correct. This type of credit (your Apple Account balance) never had any way to transfer money to a bank account. This type of credit is equivalent to a gift card, which is very different from cash.

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2022 1:53 PM in response to Saurabbh

Saurabbh wrote:

apple credit from apple store has no option to refund money from apple credit to bank account

That is correct. This type of credit (your Apple Account balance) never had any way to transfer money to a bank account. This type of credit is equivalent to a gift card, which is very different from cash.

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

I got stuck how to refund my apple credit to my bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.