Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod “sorry there is a problem with Apple Music”

I copy and pasted this from someone’s question from a year ago, because it started happening to me yesterday (May 28, 2022).

I have only noticed this today but if I ask Siri to play any music she first says ok the follows up with “sorry there is a problem with Apple Music” doesn’t matter what I ask for album, radio, etc.

however I can pick a song on my iPhone and AirPlay it no problem. I have tried updating and restarting. Also tried signing out and back in again. Nothing seems to work.

Posted on May 29, 2022 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 8:29 AM

I tried removing the HomePods many times and the issue still returns (it starts working for some time after the reset).

I've been facing this issue for a month now (from the first day I got those devices).

The thing is that even when it does not work using my voice if I'm going to the home app and start playing from there it works.

Really annoying

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 8:29 AM in response to picas

I tried removing the HomePods many times and the issue still returns (it starts working for some time after the reset).

I've been facing this issue for a month now (from the first day I got those devices).

The thing is that even when it does not work using my voice if I'm going to the home app and start playing from there it works.

Really annoying

HomePod “sorry there is a problem with Apple Music”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.