Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my phone app green circle

When you see a green circle around your friend in the find my phone app it says live does that mean they’re on the phone and what happens when it doesn’t say live does the green part light up on you every once in a while or all the time how does that work

7139X,

Posted on May 29, 2022 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2022 1:46 AM

Live is a new feature in the Find app.

Live does not mean that the people you follow use their iPhone, but simply that you can follow their movements live. The feature is not always active, I think it depends on how strong their internet is where they are. It is not possible to actively turn Live on or off, it is active when it can be done, and inactive when it can not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2022 1:46 AM in response to kilemal

Live is a new feature in the Find app.

Live does not mean that the people you follow use their iPhone, but simply that you can follow their movements live. The feature is not always active, I think it depends on how strong their internet is where they are. It is not possible to actively turn Live on or off, it is active when it can be done, and inactive when it can not.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.