Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I purchase iCloud, will all of my stuff on all of my devices, all photos for example, suddenly appear/synchronize in all of my current devices?

If I purchase iCloud, will all of my stuff on all of my devices, all photos for example, suddenly appear/synchronize in all of my current devices (iPad, iPhone, MacBook)?

Thank you.

Posted on May 29, 2022 6:20 PM

4 replies

May 29, 2022 6:47 PM in response to yeyebaby

yeyebaby Said:

"If I purchase iCloud, will all of my stuff on all of my devices, all photos for example, suddenly appear/synchronize in all of my current devices (iPad, iPhone, MacBook)?"

-------

Uploading Items to iCloud:

If you want these to be uploaded, then note two things:

• What to Enable:

Enable these items (i.e. Photos) in iCloud settings or preferences, and then they should sync. Go Here: Change your iCloud settings - Apple Support

• How Much Space is Required:

As for all of your stuff being uploaded, then that would depend on how much space you have to use. You are granted only 5GB of free iCould storage space (in particular countries). Go here to see your options: iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

If I purchase iCloud, will all of my stuff on all of my devices, all photos for example, suddenly appear/synchronize in all of my current devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.