Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone X won't click certain buttons

My iPhone X hasn't been responding to all the things I click. For example, on Facebook, I was trying to click the search button but it wouldn't let me. I also tried to power off but when I try sliding the button, it wouldn't work. This has been happening for less than a week and I don't know what to do. I've been looking through many possible solutions, but none worked.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on May 29, 2022 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 10:03 PM

verykewl Said:

"My iPhone X won't click certain buttons: My iPhone X hasn't been responding to all the things I click. For example, on Facebook, I was trying to click the search button but it wouldn't let me. I also tried to power off but when I try sliding the button, it wouldn't work. This has been happening for less than a week and I don't know what to do. I've been looking through many possible solutions, but none worked."

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone Screen:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2022 10:03 PM in response to verykewl

verykewl Said:

"My iPhone X won't click certain buttons: My iPhone X hasn't been responding to all the things I click. For example, on Facebook, I was trying to click the search button but it wouldn't let me. I also tried to power off but when I try sliding the button, it wouldn't work. This has been happening for less than a week and I don't know what to do. I've been looking through many possible solutions, but none worked."

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone Screen:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

My iPhone X won't click certain buttons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.