Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Offline Music

i download songs in apple music But It didn't work offline, it says this (i have individual subscription)

Posted on May 30, 2022 12:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 6:23 AM

_harshrj,

Are you signed in with the Apple ID you purchased the content with? If not you'll want to sign in with that account to authorize your device. You can learn more about that here: Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases

Take care .

3 replies

May 30, 2022 6:59 PM in response to Community User

Hey there _harshrj,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Does this occur with all songs or this specific songs? Was anything updated or changed when this started occurring? This can help us isolate this issue.

Also, let's make sure your device is up-to-date. If it is updated, let's restart your device. Restarting your device and making sure it is updated can resolve many unexpected issues. 

Take a look here on how to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

Take a look here on how you can update your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Keep us posted.

Have a great day!

May 30, 2022 9:16 PM in response to Rob_H1

This happen with my all songs and sure my device is up-to-date, I already try restarting iphone now all songs work when i connected to wifi but not working in offline mode

Offline Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.