Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes account is gone!

I have not listened to my music in a long time - mostly because it isn't on my phone anymore - where do I go to find all the tunes I purchased and downloaded over the years?? I have searched everywhere I can think of.

iPhone XR

Posted on May 31, 2022 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 10:21 AM

If you are using the same account you used to purchase said songs with, then follow the steps here: link-> Redownload music - Apple Support

Otherwise, you would need to find them on a computer or other device you may have had them on, and recreate your iTunes library so you can sync it onto your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 10:21 AM in response to camperqween

If you are using the same account you used to purchase said songs with, then follow the steps here: link-> Redownload music - Apple Support

Otherwise, you would need to find them on a computer or other device you may have had them on, and recreate your iTunes library so you can sync it onto your iPhone.

itunes account is gone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.