How to fix declined payment method while purchasing iCloud+ subscription

Hi. So lately i’ve been getting this constant issue with my icloud+ subscription. I put in my visa card cvv and a small amount of money gets deducted from my bank but I’m unable to buy the subscription as it directs me back to the message in the subject. Can anyone please help me here?

it’d be more than thankful to you guys

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 31, 2022 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 4:34 PM

My problem is similar. I can’t install any apps free or not and I can’t even install apps that I’ve had before. Every time I try it brings up the payment interrupted thing and then I tried to edit my card information but it was perfectly fine so I removed it and put it back but that still didn’t work, so what do I do now?

50 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2023 4:34 PM in response to Umerwasti

My problem is similar. I can’t install any apps free or not and I can’t even install apps that I’ve had before. Every time I try it brings up the payment interrupted thing and then I tried to edit my card information but it was perfectly fine so I removed it and put it back but that still didn’t work, so what do I do now?

Jun 15, 2023 3:43 AM in response to Umerwasti

i can’t download apps at all it keeps on coming up with to avoid interruptions to your subscription and purchases and , verify your payment information new payment method tap continue to sign in the n update your billing info but I try and I can’t remove the card and re-add it to use apps it so annoying can’t even get Netflix

Oct 4, 2022 6:58 AM in response to Umerwasti

I had this same issue and here is how I fixed it. I found doing it in itunes was way easier than doing it on my phone due to this section freezing on my phone which I just got a week ago. What I did was I added another payment method so it would let me deleted my current one. Then I was able to reenter my orginal payment method and now it works just fine. Seems to be a glitch on the Apple side because it will not let you edit or verify your current method without deleting it and readding it.

Aug 13, 2022 1:13 PM in response to Umerwasti

Umerwasti wrote:

Hi. So lately i’ve been getting this constant issue with my icloud+ subscription. I put in my visa card cvv and a small amount of money gets deducted from my bank but I’m unable to buy the subscription as it directs me back to the message in the subject. (bold added)

What screen do you see, then?

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

How to fix declined payment method while purchasing iCloud+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.