Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The content of my notes is blank many times that I open them. I have to restart my phone. How do I stop this?

The content of my notes frequently is blank when I open them. I have to restart my phone to get them to appear. How do I fix this?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on May 31, 2022 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 9:46 PM

tcostley Said:

"The content of my notes is blank many times that I open them. I have to restart my phone. How do I stop this?"

-------

Troubleshooting Blank Notes:

Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sync Through:

Look in iCloud settings or preferences on each device, and make sure that Notes is enabled. If it is, then disable Notes, and then enable Notes. See what happens when you open them on that device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2022 9:46 PM in response to tcostley

tcostley Said:

"The content of my notes is blank many times that I open them. I have to restart my phone. How do I stop this?"

-------

Troubleshooting Blank Notes:

Start Here: If you're Missing Notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sync Through:

Look in iCloud settings or preferences on each device, and make sure that Notes is enabled. If it is, then disable Notes, and then enable Notes. See what happens when you open them on that device.

The content of my notes is blank many times that I open them. I have to restart my phone. How do I stop this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.