Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter has lost her iPod touch can it be replaced

My daughter lost her iPod touch and I can’t find it because it is dead apparently how can I find it or can it be replaced it’s not even a year old

iPod, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 7:41 AM

If its dead there is no real way to track it. Though you can try logging in to iCloud.com with the Apple ID that was used on the iPod and use the Find My app there and see if it can provide a last known location before it went dead.

Link-> Use Find My on iCloud.com - Apple Support

As for replacement, the only way to replace it is to buy a new one. There is no free or paid replacement for lost iPods. Unfortunately Apple has recently discontinued the iPod touch, so the stock may be very low.

link-> Buy iPod touch - Apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 7:41 AM in response to Big_mama09

If its dead there is no real way to track it. Though you can try logging in to iCloud.com with the Apple ID that was used on the iPod and use the Find My app there and see if it can provide a last known location before it went dead.

Link-> Use Find My on iCloud.com - Apple Support

As for replacement, the only way to replace it is to buy a new one. There is no free or paid replacement for lost iPods. Unfortunately Apple has recently discontinued the iPod touch, so the stock may be very low.

link-> Buy iPod touch - Apple.com

My daughter has lost her iPod touch can it be replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.