Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I cracked a part of my MacBook Pro, is that covered under AppleCare?

If I cracked the part under my screen next to where it says MacBook Pro and I have apple care will that be covered when it gets fixed or will I have to pay?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 9:14 AM

You will have to pay the "Screen or External enclosure" damage fee under Apple Care+. Apple Care+ offers two instances of accidental damage repair at a reduced price, but it still has to be paid. It will not be free.

Only manufacturing defects and issues stemming from manufacturing or assembly are repaired for free under Apple Care+.

See here for pricing: Link-> Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 9:14 AM in response to lilybierce

You will have to pay the "Screen or External enclosure" damage fee under Apple Care+. Apple Care+ offers two instances of accidental damage repair at a reduced price, but it still has to be paid. It will not be free.

Only manufacturing defects and issues stemming from manufacturing or assembly are repaired for free under Apple Care+.

See here for pricing: Link-> Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

If I cracked a part of my MacBook Pro, is that covered under AppleCare?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.