Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover original iCloud

I would like to know how I can recover info from original iCloud to my 12 (15.5) that I had to for some reason start new iCloud account. Thank you

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 2:59 AM

Your Apple ID say example1@gmail.com was signed in the device , you signed out the Apple ID and clicked on create a new Apple ID say example2@icloud.com , it was activated as an Apple ID signed in iPhone .

( a ) Sign out Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support Apple ID say example2@icloud.com and sign in Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support with primary Apple ID say example1@gmail.com the iCloud data with it will sync .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 2:59 AM in response to Ghostwalker73

Your Apple ID say example1@gmail.com was signed in the device , you signed out the Apple ID and clicked on create a new Apple ID say example2@icloud.com , it was activated as an Apple ID signed in iPhone .

( a ) Sign out Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support Apple ID say example2@icloud.com and sign in Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support with primary Apple ID say example1@gmail.com the iCloud data with it will sync .

Recover original iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.