Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

World of Tank Blitz distorts sound in headphones

Hi, I have strange issue, I play in World of Tanks Blitz on my Macbook Pro M1, and when I playing while listening music on speakers, everything is OK. A problem start when I connect my old JBL Headphones (3-4 years old). The sound start to be slowest than normal, distorts, and I heard a quiet pyrk! in headphones. When I close a app, the problem still exist. To fix issue, I must reconnect my headphones, but when I reopen a game, problem start again :(

I use 5GHz Wi-Fi network, so interference, between bluetooth and wi-fi signal, is not a problem.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 4:00 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Jun 4, 2022 9:12 AM in response to Stanislaw1988

Thanks for letting us know, Stanislaw1988,

Check out this resource which will help you to troubleshoot your Bluetooth headphones with your Mac: If sound quality is reduced when using Bluetooth headphones with your Mac - Apple Support

If you find that it's only happening within this app, we'd also suggest that you contact the app developer to investigate this further with you: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Take care!

World of Tank Blitz distorts sound in headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.