Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi not working on my iPhone.

hello, I turn on the Internet on the phone, the phone sees it but nothing works, and from the point of view of the Internet it is clear that it is connected, but there is nothing, what should I do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 1:49 PM

What error if any do you get when you try to open a website in a browser like Safari for instance?

If you go to Settings->Wi-Fi->your network name->( i )-> IPV4 Address, do you get a valid IP address for your network?

Does your router maybe have a MAC address block and only allowed addresses can connect? If so, have you added the MAC address of the iPhone to the router settings?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 1:49 PM in response to Vgggyu

What error if any do you get when you try to open a website in a browser like Safari for instance?

If you go to Settings->Wi-Fi->your network name->( i )-> IPV4 Address, do you get a valid IP address for your network?

Does your router maybe have a MAC address block and only allowed addresses can connect? If so, have you added the MAC address of the iPhone to the router settings?

Wi-Fi not working on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.