Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double clicking brings up everything but not apple pay Why?

My watch quit working with my double click all the apps come up but not my card just in the last day or so? on my watch

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 7:24 AM

Hello Gen3-15,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're trying to use Apple Pay and are taking the action mentioned in Make purchases with Apple Watch which are not working.

In that case, try restarting your Apple Watch using the steps below from Restart your Apple Watch, then test again.

"How to restart your Apple Watch

1. Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
  2. Drag the Power Off slider.
  3. After your watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo."

If the same continues after restarting, try unpairing. Check out Unpair and erase your Apple Watch as a reference if needed.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2022 7:24 AM in response to Gen3-15

Hello Gen3-15,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're trying to use Apple Pay and are taking the action mentioned in Make purchases with Apple Watch which are not working.

In that case, try restarting your Apple Watch using the steps below from Restart your Apple Watch, then test again.

"How to restart your Apple Watch

1. Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
  2. Drag the Power Off slider.
  3. After your watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo."

If the same continues after restarting, try unpairing. Check out Unpair and erase your Apple Watch as a reference if needed.

Take care.

Double clicking brings up everything but not apple pay Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.