Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why three times I bought a gift cards from my child is valid and I return it back to the seller why can’t I have my card

How can I redeem my gift card that was in valid

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 6:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 12:51 AM

Read again -> Related Article -> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

Contact Apple Support -> Contact Apple Support.

You might need to provide:

• An image of the full front and back of your card.
  • A sales receipt showing when your card was purchased.
  • The serial number from your card. 

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 3, 2022 12:51 AM in response to uche129

Read again -> Related Article -> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

You can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can't redeem it in the App Store in the United States.

Contact Apple Support -> Contact Apple Support.

You might need to provide:

• An image of the full front and back of your card.
  • A sales receipt showing when your card was purchased.
  • The serial number from your card. 

Why three times I bought a gift cards from my child is valid and I return it back to the seller why can’t I have my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.