Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice break over video calls

I am facing voice problem over video calls (WhatsApp and FaceTime) in my new iphone13. People on other side complaining that my voice keeps breaking after few minute in video call. Other functions related to mic are working fine. Any help?

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 9:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 9:25 PM

shikhaagrahari Said:

"Voice break over video calls: I am facing voice problem over video calls (WhatsApp and FaceTime) in my new iphone13. People on other side complaining that my voice keeps breaking after few minute in video call. Other functions related to mic are working fine. Any help?"

-------

Troubleshooting audio on your devices:

A. Troubleshooting AirPods Audio:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

B. Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Use These Links:

If nothing above is of Success...

C. Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 9:25 PM in response to shikhaagrahari

shikhaagrahari Said:

"Voice break over video calls: I am facing voice problem over video calls (WhatsApp and FaceTime) in my new iphone13. People on other side complaining that my voice keeps breaking after few minute in video call. Other functions related to mic are working fine. Any help?"

-------

Troubleshooting audio on your devices:

A. Troubleshooting AirPods Audio:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

B. Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Use These Links:

If nothing above is of Success...

C. Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Voice break over video calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.