Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling my iCloud Subscription

If I cancel my iCloud subscription, do all my photos get deleted? Or just the “backups”/wherever the backup photos are stored. I just want to be sure that if I cancel the subscription, my photos won’t be lost.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 10:45 PM

allyy47 Said:

"Cancelling my iCloud SubscriptionL If I cancel my iCloud subscription, do all my photos get deleted? Or just the 'backups'/wherever the backup photos are stored. I just want to be sure that if I cancel the subscription, my photos won’t be lost."

-------

Exporting All of iCloud:

Yes. All would be lost, if it is not download to your device itself. So, export all of iCloud. So, export all of iCloud. Use my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 10:45 PM in response to allyy47

allyy47 Said:

"Cancelling my iCloud SubscriptionL If I cancel my iCloud subscription, do all my photos get deleted? Or just the 'backups'/wherever the backup photos are stored. I just want to be sure that if I cancel the subscription, my photos won’t be lost."

-------

Exporting All of iCloud:

Yes. All would be lost, if it is not download to your device itself. So, export all of iCloud. So, export all of iCloud. Use my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - Apple Support

Cancelling my iCloud Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.