Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air with M1 chip makes random beeping noises

How can I stop My Macbook Air with the M1 chip from making random beeping noises?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 10:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 10:20 PM

elkfordian Said:

"Macbook Air with M1 chip makes random beeping noises: How can I stop My Macbook Air with the M1 chip from making random beeping noises?"

-------

Check Force Quit:

See if any applications are open. If that is the case, save what need be (if possible), and then Force Quit them one at a time.

1. Go To: Apple Menu
  2. Select: Force Quit...
  3. Select: An Item Ending in: “Not Responding
  4. Click: Force Quit button
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 10:20 PM in response to elkfordian

elkfordian Said:

"Macbook Air with M1 chip makes random beeping noises: How can I stop My Macbook Air with the M1 chip from making random beeping noises?"

-------

Check Force Quit:

See if any applications are open. If that is the case, save what need be (if possible), and then Force Quit them one at a time.

1. Go To: Apple Menu
  2. Select: Force Quit...
  3. Select: An Item Ending in: “Not Responding
  4. Click: Force Quit button

Jun 7, 2022 6:45 PM in response to elkfordian

elkfordian Said:

-------

Please clarify your post:

How would you define "random"?

Is the beep intermittent? Is it on a certain basis (ie every second)?

When does this occur?

Is it whenever you open a particular app? It is a t boot? Is it at an error message?

Macbook Air with M1 chip makes random beeping noises

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.