You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to have my ITunes with my own account not my husbands. Can you help me be totally separate

I would like to have my ITunes with my own account and my own payment, not my husbands. Can you help me be totally separate from his billing? I have tried to change it but it stops me at a certain spot and will not give me Canada so that I can put Ontario.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 1:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 6:35 PM

Tess,

If you have not already done so, create a new Apple ID for yourself:

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Make sure the country is correctly set to Canada. Then you can enter your payment information.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Be aware that all purchases made on the old account will stay with the old account. The new account will start off empty.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 4, 2022 6:35 PM in response to Tess6666

Tess,

If you have not already done so, create a new Apple ID for yourself:

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Make sure the country is correctly set to Canada. Then you can enter your payment information.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Be aware that all purchases made on the old account will stay with the old account. The new account will start off empty.

I would like to have my ITunes with my own account not my husbands. Can you help me be totally separate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.