Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2012 and later mac mini with one bad the memory slot . can it be repair or replace ?

I have a 2012 (later ) Mac Mini with a bad memory slot , can it be replace or replace ?

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 4:56 PM

Jah1son Said:

"I have a 2012 (later ) Mac Mini with a bad memory slot , can it be replace or replace ?"

-------

Replacing a Bad Memory Slot:

What makes you say it is "bad"?

Contact an AASP: 

Take this to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider), asking for assistance.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the Mac.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2022 4:56 PM in response to Jah1son

Jah1son Said:

"I have a 2012 (later ) Mac Mini with a bad memory slot , can it be replace or replace ?"

-------

Replacing a Bad Memory Slot:

What makes you say it is "bad"?

Contact an AASP: 

Take this to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider), asking for assistance.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the Mac.

I have 2012 and later mac mini with one bad the memory slot . can it be repair or replace ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.