Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After traveling to the UK, back in the US my iPad keeps wanting to connect to UK sites

We recently traveled from the US to the UK for a couple of weeks. Both my wife and I used our iPads extensively while traveling, both using local wi-if and using our phones for connectivity (we had ATT International Day Pass for this; worked smoothly).

Since returning, we’re both finding that Safari will seem to prefer connecting to the UK version of a site, for example amazon.co.uk or google.co.uk or such. I’ve checked time zones, location parameters, no luck.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 4:42 PM

emilio-lizardo wrote:
Anyone have any ideas about this?

Safari is remembering your most recent site selections. If you "Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the annoyance will probably disappear.

3 replies

After traveling to the UK, back in the US my iPad keeps wanting to connect to UK sites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.