Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad no longer is getting photo stream pictures from iPhone, yes wifi is on both have photo stream on , both turned on then off several times, photo stream turned on and off. It worked in the past and doesn’t no. Both devices iOS up to date 15.5

My iPad no longer is getting photo stream pictures from iPhone, yes wifi is on both have photo stream on , both turned on then off several times, photo stream turned on and off. It worked in the past and doesn’t no. Both devices iOS up to date 15.5

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 5:34 PM

"My iPad no longer is getting photo stream pictures from iPhone, yes wifi is on both have photo stream on , both turned on then off several times, photo stream turned on and off. It worked in the past and doesn’t no. Both devices iOS up to date 15.5"

-------

Troubleshooting Streaming iCloud Photos:

A. Go Here: If My Photo Stream isn't Updating - Apple Support

B. Re-Enable iCloud Photos:

Enable then disable Photos in iCloud Settings or Preferences.

C. Learn from This:

Next time you go about updating your iPad, be certain you create a backup of it. That way, you'll have something to restore your iPad from, should anything go wrong after the update.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2022 5:34 PM in response to djflaksdjflksdjflskadkjflsd

"My iPad no longer is getting photo stream pictures from iPhone, yes wifi is on both have photo stream on , both turned on then off several times, photo stream turned on and off. It worked in the past and doesn’t no. Both devices iOS up to date 15.5"

-------

Troubleshooting Streaming iCloud Photos:

A. Go Here: If My Photo Stream isn't Updating - Apple Support

B. Re-Enable iCloud Photos:

Enable then disable Photos in iCloud Settings or Preferences.

C. Learn from This:

Next time you go about updating your iPad, be certain you create a backup of it. That way, you'll have something to restore your iPad from, should anything go wrong after the update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.