Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brightness on IPhone

The brightness on my iPhone is at the highest it can be but my screen is really dim. I’ve tried turning off the auto brightness and restarting my phone/ updating it and nothing works. What do I need to do for my iPhone to stop dimming it’s screen even if the brightness is all the way up?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 5:53 PM

alejandra16v Said:

"Brightness on IPhone : The brightness on my iPhone is at the highest it can be but my screen is really dim. I’ve tried turning off the auto brightness and restarting my phone/ updating it and nothing works. What do I need to do for my iPhone to stop dimming it’s screen even if the brightness is all the way up?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Dimming iPhone Screen.

Get this Serviced:

Sounds like all the basics were tried here. So, you may want to take this in for service. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this. So, see if it can be fixed, and if it would be of no cost to you (if found to be faulty device)

To Set Up a Genius Bar Appointment:

Set up a Genius Bar Appointment (GBA) at your local Apple Store.

1. Siart here: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple
  2. Scroll down to the Bottom of the page
  3. Click the Get hardware help button
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

What to Bring:

Important: Bring some notes, your original proof of purchase, and create a backup prior to bringing it in. Though not required, bring the power adapter along, in case theirs does not work.  See More here: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Ready for Service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2022 5:53 PM in response to alejandra16v

alejandra16v Said:

"Brightness on IPhone : The brightness on my iPhone is at the highest it can be but my screen is really dim. I’ve tried turning off the auto brightness and restarting my phone/ updating it and nothing works. What do I need to do for my iPhone to stop dimming it’s screen even if the brightness is all the way up?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Dimming iPhone Screen.

Get this Serviced:

Sounds like all the basics were tried here. So, you may want to take this in for service. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this. So, see if it can be fixed, and if it would be of no cost to you (if found to be faulty device)

To Set Up a Genius Bar Appointment:

Set up a Genius Bar Appointment (GBA) at your local Apple Store.

1. Siart here: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple
  2. Scroll down to the Bottom of the page
  3. Click the Get hardware help button
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

What to Bring:

Important: Bring some notes, your original proof of purchase, and create a backup prior to bringing it in. Though not required, bring the power adapter along, in case theirs does not work.  See More here: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Ready for Service - Apple Support

Brightness on IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.